The Fire Code Compliance Plans Review Section is tasked with the review of construction plans and documents for all applicable buildings for compliance with the Florida Fire Prevention Code.
The objectives of the plans review section:
- Identify code violations during the design phase
- Complete evaluation of Life Safety plans
- Review the adequacy of means of egress
- Assessment of the features of fire protection including:
- Automatic Sprinklers, Fire Alarms, Smoke Detection and Evacuation Systems